Anshai Emeth Social Action Committee has a monthly program. Instead of supporting a community program once a year, we have an ongoing support program. This is like a gift register; all you need to do is select one item from the list and bring it to Temple.
Example: You go to Sams/Costco to purchase a monthly supply of toilet paper; buy two and donate one. If you purchase a box of Cheese-its, buy two and donate one.
This is a simple way to support our community. We recently received a list from Common Place. Here are the items they need:
Please consider donating one or more of the following items:
- School and Office Supplies:
- One subject spiral notebooks
- Black and Blue ink pens
- Pencils and erasers
- Dry erase markers and permanent markers
- Backpacks for all ages
- Janitorial and Coffee Supplies:
- All purpose cleaner and disinfectant spray/wipes
- Toilet tissue
- Clorox wipes
- Paper towels, napkins, and plates
- Plastic silverware
- Regular and Decaf coffee
- 8 oz. Styrofoam cups
- Pantry items:
- Canned beans, meats, vegetables, and fruits
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Boxed pasta and pasta sauces
- Cereal, granola bars, and cereal bars
- Boxed meals and meal starters
- First Aid Supplies:
- Bandages of all sizes
- Neosporin or First Aid ointment
- Gauze pads, Alcohol wipes
- Hot/Cold packs
Bring the items to Temple (box in the coat room) and we will take them to Common Place.
Thank You from your Social Action Committee.
There is a box in the cloakroom to deposit these items. If you would like to provide a gift card to a local grocery store that too would be greatly appreciated.
Please email Paul Beiersdorf at firstname.lastname@example.org to let him know what you will be donating. He will be the keeper of the “Gift Register.” All donations are tax deductible. If you know of an organization with a compelling need, or if you wish to be a part of the Social Action Committee, let Paul know.
It doesn’t take much to make a big difference if we all contribute a little!