1. www.urj.org: Union for Reform Judaism official site
Reform Movement: What is Reform Judaism
2. www.urj.org/conversion: The Union’s online resource for those interested in conversion
3. Rabbi Joseph Telushkin. Jewish Literacy. William Morrow and Company, 2001.
4. Washofsky, Mark. Jewish Living: A Guide to Contemporary Reform Practice. URJ Press, 2010.
3. Heschel, Abraham Joshua,The Sabbath, Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 1951.
4. Birkon Mikdash M’at: NFTY’s Bencher edited by Jeremy Gimbel (URJ Books and Music)
A small, portable book of songs, prayers, and blessings for Shabbat and holy days
5. An Invitation to Shabbat: A Beginner’s Guide to Weekly Celebration by Ruth Perelson (URJ Books and Music)
Explore Shabbat step-by-step and blessing-by-blessing from candle lighting to Havdallah. Discover the essential elements of tradition along with modern options for enhancing spiritual awareness. Also includes a CD recording for learning that brings to life the music of Shabbat.
6. Gates of Shabbat: A Guide for Observing Shabbat by Mark Dov Shapiro (CCAR Press)
Weekly Torah portion: includes summary, in-depth portion with Rashi’s commentary, and additional commentary
3. Subscribe to Ten Minutes of Torah from the URJ
4. Steinberg, Milton As a Driven Leaf